August 4, 2018
Snap shot of our confirmed speakers include:
• Mr. Rajendra Mhalsekar, Head Corporate Banking Technology, YES BANK
• Mr. Dipu KV,President - Head Operations & Customer Service, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
• Rajesh Chopra, Senior Vice President - Information Technology, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
• Jürgen Hase, CEO, UNLIMIT powered by Reliance
• Sanjay Mishra, CIO, L&T Construction
• Jayjit Biswas, Head IT Controls and BCM, Tata Motors Limited
• Manish Gupta, Director - Digital Transformation & Innovation, Marketing Technology, MasterCard
These industry experts will be discussing on various aspects of Mobility whilst conveying the message on “MOBILITY AS A NECESSARY COMPONENT FOR GAINING ADVANTAGES OVER THEIR COMPETITORS BOTH AS AN EMPLOYER, AND A BUSINESS IN THE MODERN WORLD”.
Key pointers they will be highlighting in their presentations include:
• Role of Real time Data control in providing Productivity, operational efficiency and Total
• How clouds can conclude EARLY-TO-MARKET decisions?
• Key parameters to be considered to achieve flexibility and agility in enterprises
• Deploying machine learning techniques in the enterprise to complete routine duties
in turn reducing costs
• Cut the complexity out of mobility work flows by inserting convoluted rules and
processes whilst ensuring compliance with local regulations
To know more on what’s being discussed, request a sample copy of the agenda call us on +91 7022 871 384
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. This Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact support [at] perpetualwire.com.